Wills & Estates
In today’s busy world, estate planning is often overlooked. Creating a last will and testament as a part of your estate plan will ensure that everything you leave behind will be taken care of according to your wishes.
These powerful documents provide for the orderly transfer of your assets after you pass away. They also allow you to avoid or streamline the probate of your estate, and minimize your heirs’ potential liability for estate and other taxes.
As a lawyer specializing in wills and estates, I help clients plan for the future and ensure their assets are distributed according to their wishes. I work closely with each client to address crucial issues in estate planning, such as:
- Who will inherit your assets?
- Who is capable of handling your financial affairs?
- Who is best suited to make medical decisions on your behalf?
- Who will become a guardian for your minor children?
- Who will care for you if you are to become incapacitated?
Wills & Estates Services:
- Simple and Complex Wills
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Advanced Medical Directives
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Family Agreements
- Estate Planning Documents
Want to Work with Me?
Contact me about your matters involving wills & estates. I can help!